A Broad Base Of Estate Planning Services
Estate planning may involve more than just a simple will, depending upon one’s personal desires and financial circumstances. Proper estate planning addresses one’s particular lifetime needs and testamentary desires in the context of one’s best interests having first priority.
At the Law Office of E. Gregory M. Cannarozzi, you will receive personal attention and legal services that are tailored to your circumstances and desired outcomes. It is inadvisable for nonlawyers to download or purchase prototypical estate planning documents in an attempt to handle matters themselves. As Lincoln proclaimed, “The man who tries to be his own lawyer has a fool for a client.” Worse than that, he risks incurring very substantial legal fees to correct and mend his errors. Additionally, the potential for a will contest is much greater when documents have not been professionally created and filed.
A Significant Selection Of Options
Each person and each family has different needs when it comes to estate planning. Attorney Cannarozzi can provide seasoned guidance as to the documents and tools that best suit your goals.
Some of the areas to be considered include but are not limited to:
- A last will and testament or pour-over will with appropriate transfer on death assignments
- Assignment of guardianship of minor children
- The designation of beneficiaries for retirement, investment and other accounts
- The establishment of living and testamentary trusts
- Minimization of federal and state taxes, and inheritance taxes
- Transfers of real and personal property, transfers or sale of business interest
- Powers of attorney, both general and limited
- Living wills or health care/medical directives
- Designation of a health care proxy
Every person’s circumstance is different and must be treated as such. Estate planning includes ensuring that the implementation and structuring of the necessary legal documents do in fact reflect what one wishes to accomplish such as for the caretaking of the best interests of named beneficiaries. Should there be concerns with an estate, such as ambiguity, undue duress or other concerns, estate litigation may be pursued.
Turn To A Trusted Estate Planning Attorney For Guidance
Attorney E. Gregory M. Cannarozzi has over 30 years of legal experience. His comprehensive understanding of estate planning procedure and process can be invaluable to those seeking experienced guidance in these matters. To reach attorney Cannarozzi, call 201-897-3855 or contact his office via website contact email.